Posted March 22nd
Compassion in Action
Compassion in Action has been assisting individuals and families touched by HIV/ADS since 1993. This ministry was founded by Steve and Patty Robenalt after Patty's mother passed away of AIDS in 1989.
Rather than condemning the person diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, Compassion in Action seeks to express the love of God by caring for the physical and spiritual needs of those suffering from this life-threatening illness.
With the help of dedicated volunteers Compassion in Action provides:
- Monthly food boxes for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Hospital and home visitation
- Practical help in homes
- A monthly dinner and meeting for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS
- A 14-week course empowering HIV+ people to live more fully and with purpose
- Memorial and funeral services
- Pastoral counseling and guidance