Posted January 31st
56 Summer Camp Session 2 will be July 17 - 20 at Prescott Pines Camp. You can register below. Details and forms will be provided in the confirmation email.
Please meet in the parking lot at MISSION this Tuesday, July 17 at 630p sharp. We will return home on Friday, July 20th at approximately 7p. If you have not turned in your waivers, please send them via fax to 480.539.1028 or to Lilly Hindman via email at .
Please bring any Medication in a Zip Lock bag labeled with your student’s name and dosage instructions.
What to Bring
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow, Towels, Soap, Toothbrush, Chapstick, etc.
- Modest 1-piece Swimsuit
- Play clothes, Jacket and Shoes for Heavy Activity
- Flashlight, Stamped Addressed Envelopes and Stationery, Pencil, Notebook and Bible
- Spending Money for: Snack Shop, Souvenir Shop, Paintball, T-shirt, Extra Crafts, etc., Optional: Camera and Film.
- Please also pack a clothes that can get dirty!
What NOT to Bring
- Electronic devices such as: CD Players, Radios, Electronic Games
- Drugs Other than Prescription, Tobacco, Firearms or Fireworks, Alcohol. None of these are allowed on the grounds and if brought will be taken away and NOT returned!
Campers should understand that violation of these rules may result in the contact of parents/guardians with the possibility of being sent home.
Mission's camp color is RED! Students should bring anything red to get "spirit points" throughout the week. Dollar stores have GREAT red finds right now!
Since the theme of camp is MARVEL, we encourage the students to bring a super hero costume, whether it is purchased or one they just make up with clothes from home. We encourage the students to be creative. We will be have a dance party one of the nights where they can wear their super sweet costumes!
We will arrive at MISSION for our Camp Finale starting at 730p in the main Worship Center. Parents and families are encouraged to attend to get a glimpse of what their students have experienced at camp.
For updates, text MARVEL1 to 411-247 for updates during camp for Session 1 and MARVEL2 to 411-247 for Session 2!
Please contact Lilly Hindman ( ) with questions about 56 Summer Camp Session 2.
For general questions please try our contact form.