Posted July 27th
Ways to Give
You've Got Options
You've got options when you're deciding how to give at MISSION. Cash (to us, that means currency and checks, as well as online giving by credit cards and bank account payments) is the easiest method and provides the most immediate benefit.
- It’s Simple: Quick and easy signup online. You don’t have to remember to write a check. You may make a one-time gift or you can set up a recurring donation.
- It’s Secure: All e-check, debit and credit card information is encrypted and secure.
- It’s God Honoring: The Bible teaches us to honor God with our “First Fruits” of our labor. (Proverbs 3:9) By setting up a recurring contribution scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God.
Give by mail or in the weekly service
- Giving envelopes are available in the Worship Center lobby for your convenience. Please feel free to drop this envelope in the bag during the offering time of the service. You can also mail your contribution directly to the church office.
Give by using your smart phone
- MISSION uses an app called SecureGive to process giving through smart phones. Download the app if you have an i-Phone or Android. If you have given to MISSION before, you can locate your account by using your main (typically home) telephone number. If not, you can follow the simple instructions to setting up a new account in our system. Be sure to enable cookies in your smart phone browser.
Give in these other ways
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name MISSION as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy
Appreciated Stock or Securities
Making a gift from appreciated stock or mutual funds creates a win-win situation for both you and the church. You'll receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock or mutual fund. Long-term appreciated assets have a fair market value greater than their cost, since they were generally purchased more than 12 months earlier. If you are making a gift of stock or securities, please let us know so that we can verify the transfer and properly record your donation.
Even in the most common words we use to describe ourselves, we speak of our vital connection to others ...mother... father... daughter... son... sister... brother... wife... husband...teacher... mentor... friend. We cherish the relationships through which God has blessed our lives. In this spirit, you may wish to make a special gift in honor or memory of a loved one.
In memory of a friend or family member, a gift of any amount may be designated to MISSION or a specific ministry of the church. We'll graciously acknowledge your gift to the family so they know of your concern for them.
One Gift - Twice The Impact
Did you know some employers will match your contributions? Charitable Gift Matching doubles your giving impact! Some local corporations are already participating and your employer might be able to also if you ask. Please contact us with any questions you might have about giving at MISSION.