Posted August 2nd
This fall we are looking for a few good men to carve out some time to work alongside our partners in Fiji, Guatemala and Mexico. Do you have construction or handy-man skills? Are you a veterinarian or enjoy working with animals? Have you sensed God calling you to be part of what he is doing globally? Do you have a desire to serve?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then I'd like to challenge you to consider becoming part of one of our short-term teams this fall.
We have two construction teams going to Fiji. Both teams will be doing preparatory work for a large kitchen/dining hall/gathering place on the Homes of Hope campus just outside of Suva, Fiji. Our team leaders are experienced and we are looking to add a few men and women who would love to work along our Fijian brothers as they lay the groundwork for this new building. Here is the information you need:
- Dates: October 18-28 or November 8-18
- Cost: $2,400 which includes airfare, food, housing, transportation and medical insurance. The cost of this trip is tax-deductible
- You can get an application for these trips by clicking HERE
We have a multi-facted team going to Guatemala this fall. The construction team will help to finish the church building in Chirammos - a village high in the mountains of western Guatemala. You'll be working on windows and doors and helping to complete the floor in the building. Our Veterinarians team will continue the work they started in May - immunizing animals, teaching villagers to keep their animals healthy, and sharing the Gospel. Even if you are not a veterinarian, but just love to work with animals, this is the opportunity for you. The great thing, is that you can bring your wife with you - since there will also be a Women's Ministry team going at the same time. Here are the details:
- Dates: November 10-18
- Cost: $1,600 which includes airfare, food, housing, transportation and medical insurance. The cost of the trip is tax-deductible.
- You can get an application for this trip to Guatemala by clicking HERE.
This fall we are doing a weekend trip to Rocky Point Mexico for men, women and their families. The trip will have lots of opportunities for a variety of ministry. If you love construction - there will be construction projects - but there will be lots of other opportunities as well. Bring your wife! Bring your children - and enjoy a weekend serving together in Mexico. Here is the key information you'll need:
- Dates: November 9-11
- Cost: $175 per person if paid in full by September 10. $195 if paid in full by September 30 and $215 if paid in full by October 15. The cost includes transportation, food, housing and medical insurance. The cost of the trip is tax-deductible.
- You can get an appliation form HERE
If you have questions or would like information on any of these trips, send an email to
Join us as we Go Global this fall.